Junior Golf Camps
All camps are held at Bob Moore's Sports Center at 6113 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX 76034.
2019 Junior Golf Summer Camps
|Camp||Price||Ages||Dates & Times||Reg. Deadline||Coach|
|Tykes & Tots #1||$200||4-6||
|Tykes & Tots #2||$200||4-6||
|Tykes & Tots #3||$200||4-6||
*A minimum of 3 juniors must sign up for a camp to be held.
Registration is required for camps and is determined on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Space is limited! If the camp is full, please join the waiting list. Sometimes we can add an additional coach or another camp if we have enough campers interested.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Create an account by clicking here. If registering more than one camper, a separate account must be created with a unique email address. for each additional camper.
- After you've created your account, please add a credit card on file, as this is how we charge for our camps. The card on file will be charged on the first day of camp. No-call no-shows will be charged 40% of the camp price.
- Next, click here to reserve your spot online.
- Browse to the date of the camp on the calendar.
- Click "Add to Cart" then click "CHECKOUT". This will add it to your cart.
- Proceed to verify your information, then click "COMPLETE BOOKING"
- Payments will be processed to the credit card on file on the first day of the camp.
- Next, COMPLETE A WAIVER RELEASE FORM. Download it by clicking here.
- This form is REQUIRED before your junior golfer can participate in a camp. Our instructors have the right to withhold a junior golfer from participating until this form is received by our staff. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS.
- The forms can be filled out on your computer and emailed back to Coach Kevin.
- HOW TO FILL OUT THE FORM ON YOUR COMPUTER (to prevent it from being sent back blank)
- The Waiver Release Form will save to your computer as a PDF file. Open the file driectly from the folder in which it was downloaded to using Adobe Acrobat Reader. DO NOT open the PDF in a web browser.
- Fill in the information for each junior golfer you wish to enroll in am idividual waiver is required for each camper.
- Save the file.
- Please open the file again to make sure it has stored all of the data you just entered, be sure the document is not blank.
- Send an email to Coach Kevin at email@example.com with the Waiver Release Form attached. Please make the subject line: "2019 Summer Camp Registration CAMPER'S NAME".
While we provide equipment for camps, your junior golfer is encouraged to bring clubs of their own. A U.S. Kids Golf club fitting is included with your camp. If your junior would like to continue with golf after the camp, we can provide recommendations for the proper equipment.
Q: What happens at Junior Golf Camp?
A: Well mom and dad, we're glad you asked! First and foremost we strive to provide an understanding of respect and responsibility. We call these Core Values or life skills that can be learned and applied to not only golf but everyday life. With the core values in mind, the junior golfers that attend will be having fun with game-based learning. The games and activites are very relative to the golf swing and can help the juniors improve their hand-eye coordination, balance, and decision-making skills.
Q: What does the coaching staff expect from the kids?
A: While some of the campers maybe be young, respect and responsibility can be learned at any age. We hope that each camper will respect the coaches, the other campers, and any equipment that might be used during the camps. If a camper continually shows disrespect, he/she will be asked to be removed from the camp. It is unfair to the other campers as it takes away from those that are truly interested in learning about golf.
Q: What's included in the junior golf camps?
A: The junior golfers are learning with a U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coach in a group environment for approximately 2 hours each day. They will also receive a U.S. Kids Golf club fitting. Water and snacks will be provided.
Q: What if my child has a food allergy?
A: It is highly recommended that you send your child to camp with a lunchbox of items that he/she is able to eat. We take several mini-breaks during the camps to ensure the kids stay hydrated and fueled with energy.
Q: Is my child a good fit for a group/team environment?
A: While we wish that every camper will fit into our programs, sometimes a group environment isn't the best fit. Some kids will learn and progress quicker in a 1-on-1 private lesson format better after attending a camp.