Be certain and be comfortable before coming back.
At Kevics Golf Academy, we understand that there are still concerns about COVID-19. Our students' safety and health are our top priority. As the state of Texas reopens, we've taken actions to help our students feel comfortable about coming back to our facility. There is no specific timeline for when each individual person should feel comfortable enough to return to normality. When the time is right for you, you will let us know, and we'll be here for you. Below are some steps and actions we've taken in an effort to keep our students safer during this time of reopening.
These policies apply to EVERYONE that enters our facility through May 31, 2020.
- Occupancy Limit: We will not permit more than 10 people in the facility at once.
- Wearing Masks: This is mandatory at our facility, as well as any on-course activities we provide. If you decide to join us at the facility, everyone that enters (even parents and siblings) are required to wear a mask, even if it's just for a short period of time to drop-off/pick-up.
- Physical Distancing: We have marked the facility with tape "X's" on the ground of 6-8 feet and sectioned off boundaries on the putting green.
- Sanitizing Equipment: We are Clorox wiping any equipment used before and after each class, KGA staff will sanitize all equipment being used during class.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: There are several hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility, it is recommended that each student uses them upon entering and exiting the different stations.
- NO Contact Between Players Or Coaches: Unfortunately there will be no high fives or fist bumps, and we will make sure the players are respecting the rules to avoid contact with others.
- NO Shared Equipment: Each player will bring their own equipment for the day (clubs and balls) and at no time will they use something someone else has touched.
- Bring Your Own Water: We will NOT have any water at class.
- NO Touching Flagsticks: This will reduce the amount of shared touch points.
- One Golf Cart Per Household (On-course Sessions): At no time will there be two people allowed in the same cart that do not live in the same household.
- Sanitize Touch Points: We are providing increased cleaning/sanitizing of all areas of high touch points around the facility.
- Removal From The Facility: Should any person fail to comply with these procedures, you will be asked to leave the property immediately.