KJA Wait List Process
4 steps to get you on our wait list
STEP #1: Know the Details
Review the membership benefits and pricing by clicking one of the following links that best fits your needs. Space is limited and due to the demand for our program there may be a waiting list.
- Tykes & Tots (ages 4-6)
- FUNdamentals (approximately ages 7-10)
- Advanced (approximately ages 11-13)
- Elite (highly skilled juniors & high school players)
STEP #2: Meet & Greet and Booker Login
We require a free 30-minute Meet & Greet for any KJA prospects that want to be added to the wait list. This meeting is scheduled through your Booker account.
- Create a Booker account with a unique password. This will allow us to schedule an appointment for you. Please have the account name be that of the junior prospect.
STEP #3: Waiver Release Form (WRF)
We require a Waiver Release Form to be completed and returned to us before the Meet & Greet. Return it via email or in-person.
- Download the WRF by clicking here. Please do not fill it out in a web browser as it won't save the data you enter.
- If you are returning it via email or wanting to print it out after completion, you'll need to open, edit, and save it in Adobe Reader (get it here for free)
STEP #4: Email Request
- Email Coach Kevin at email@example.com, make the subject line of the email, "Meet & Greet Request".
- If you've completed the WRF with Adobe Reader, please attach the completed WRF.
- Once the email is received, our staff will be in contact with you to schedule a Meet & Greet.