Tykes & Tots
Learning the ABC's of Golf
Our Tykes & Tots program focuses on the "ABC's" of golf: Agility, Balance, & Coordination (and of course FUN!). We believe the ABC's of golf provide our mini-golfers with the athleticisim needed to help them learn the motor patterns of a golf swing. This program is designed for ages 4-6. Once a member turns 7, they are expected to move up to the FUNdamentals Team.
- 4:1 student to teacher ratio
- Classes are fun and interactive
- Develop social skills and motor skills
- Introduction to a lifelong sport
- Coaches that care, U.S. Kids Certified
- Mini Milestones Program
- Free U.S. Kids Golf Club Fittings
Practices are scheduled for 3-4 Mondays (no holidays) each month. Classes are first come first serve to the members and may occasionally fill. Parents are responsible for booking classes.
School Year Times
- Mondays 4:30 PM (If there is a large enough demand we will add a weekend class in the future. Spread the word to friends and help us grow the game of golf!)