KJA Enrollment Process: Book a Meet & Greet
The first step to enrollment or simply learning more about the Kevics Junior Academy requires all candidates to create an account and register for a Meet & Greet with one of our Coaches.
Here are 4 steps to get you started
STEP #1: Know the Details
Review the membership benefits and pricing by clicking one of the following links that best fits your needs. Space is limited and due to the demand for our program there may be a waiting list.
- Tykes & Tots (ages 4-6)
- FUNdamentals (approximately ages 7-10)
- Advanced (approximately ages 11-13)
- Elite (highly skilled juniors & high school players)
STEP #2: Create a Booker Account
Click here to create a Booker account with a unique password. This will allow us to schedule an appointment for you. Please have the account name be that of the candidate.
STEP #3: Waiver Release Form (WRF)
We require a Waiver Release Form for each individual candidate to be completed and returned to us before the Meet & Greet. Return it via email or in-person.
- Download the WRF by clicking here. Please do not fill it out in a web browser as it won't save the data you enter.
- If you are returning it via email or wanting to print it out after completion, you'll need to open, edit, and save it in Adobe Reader (get it here for free)
STEP #4: Email Request for Meet & Greet
- Email Coach Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org, make the subject line of the email, "Meet & Greet Request".
- If you've completed the WRF with Adobe Reader, please attach the completed WRF.
- Once the email is received, our staff will be in contact with you to schedule a Meet & Greet. Thank you!