information coming soon...
*Facility Membership Terms & Facility Use Policy
- Facility Membership Terms
- Facility Memberships are charged on a monthly recurring basis. There are no long-term commitments for facility memberships. You may cancel at anytime prior to the next charge date by telling us in person or in writing. If you fail to inform us of your cancellation request prior to the next charge date, your account will be charged for another month's facility membership. There are no refunds given if you fail to inform us of cancellation prior to the charge date. There are no refunds given for any unused benefits that come with facility memberships. If benefits are included with a membership, they must be used within the current month of the membership cycle or they expire upon the next charge date.
- Hitting bays and technology rentals are reserved on a first come first serve basis. They can be reserved online or by calling our main phone number. A hitting bay is accessible when no one else has already reserved it. If a hitting bay has been reserved in our system by someone else, you must remove yourself from the hitting bay and allow that person the access they reserved.
- Please limit your use of hitting bay time to 30 minutes when using it during unreserved time so that others may use it. This is a courtesy we hope our members understand, as it's part of our culture as golfers to be courteous to others around us.
- The rentals, the putting green, and the entire facility may not be available for use during our scheduled member classes, camps, clinics, golf schools, open houses, workshops, team building events, private events, special events, or holidays. You can check the facility calendar by clicking here.
- We hold the right to remove you from the facility for any reason at any time. We hold the right to cancel your memberships at any time without a refund for break our policies.
- Facility Use Policy
- Members ages 12 and under are required to have adult (parental/guardian) supervision while using the facility.
- Members are liable for any damages and responsible for any expenses incurred while at the facility.
- We are not responsible for any of your lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Any illegal actions performed at the facility or on the premises, including but not limited to theft, vandalism, and assult will be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.
- No chewing gum is allowed into the warehouse area. Please dispose of it before entering the warehouse area.
- When you enter the facility, treat it like it is yours. Take care of it. Put things back where you found them. Reset your station for the next person. Our members are well-behaved and courteous of those and the facility around them. They are respectful and honest. This is a training facility that requires our members to be focused, patient, and disciplined.
- No running in the facility.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Golf clubs should be held like a cane when not in a hitting zone.