Level 4 Elite Team
Training Champions in Golf and Life
The Elite Team is generally reserved for current high school players, those on the verge of entering high school, or juniors that have a long standing junior tournament history. The typical age range is 13-17.
The Elite Team dives deeper into how the individual members play golf and how they use the golf mind set to shoot lower scores. Course management, scoring strategies, mental game preparation, and controlling the emotional tank, have larger roles with the Elite Team.
At this level, we want our members to win tournaments. Members are expected to track stats, set goals, and play in local or national junior golf tournaments each month. High-level personal practice routines are expected, 6-7 days each week with at least two (2) hours of practice each day. A common goal between the students and coaches is to put forth their best efforts in pursuit of a collegiate scholarship. The Elite Team's schedule can be found on the calendar page by clicking here.
Monthly Membership Includes
- 9.5 hours combined team practice and on-course learning
- 2 x 1.5 hour Team Practices
- 1 x 3 hour Golf with Coach Session
- 1 x 2.5 hour On-course Learning Session (Kevics Junior Tour)
- 1 x 1 hour Private Lesson
- 3-month commitment: $440/mo
- 6-month commitment: $400/mo
- 9-month commitment: $370/mo
- Review our Member Expectations
Team shirts, hats, and other accessories are available at an additional cost. Team members will receive a discount on any PUMA Golf junior clothing.