Level 3 Advanced
Training Champions in Golf and Life
We have two (2) teams. A Tuesday team and a Thursday Team. The schedules can be found on the calendar page by clicking here.
At level 3, our members are required to have a higher level of commitment in personal practice and on-course learning. The goal for our level 3 members is to prepare for competitive junior golf tournaments and the high school team tryouts. Members are expected to practice and play on their own 2-3 times each week. Level 3 introduces the members to a purposeful practice plan which they are expected to use during team and individual practices.
Monthly Membership Includes
- 7 hours combined team practice and on-course learning
- 3 x 1.5 hour team practices
- 1 x 2.5 on-course learning session
- 3-month commitment: $270/mo
- 6-month commitment: $245/mo
Team shirts, hats, and other accessories are available at an additional cost. Team members will receive a discount on any PUMA Golf junior clothing.
- During the School Year: The Tuesday Team meets from 4:30-6:00 PM and the Thursday Team meets from 4:30-6:00 PM. The on-course learning is on a weekend.
- During the Summer: Both teams meet from 9:30-11:00 on their respective days. The on-course learning could be any day of the week.
- On-course learning could be any time from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM depending on course availability