Level 3 Advanced Team
Training Champions in Golf and Life
We have two (2) teams. A Tuesday team and a Thursday Team (SOLD OUT, email the Director of Instruction to be added to the Thursday waiting list). The schedules can be found on the calendar page by clicking here.
At level 3, our members are required to have a higher level of commitment in personal practice and on-course learning. The goal for our level 3 members is to prepare for competitive junior golf tournaments and the high school team tryouts. Members are expected to practice and play on their own 3-5 times each week. Level 3 introduces the members to a purposeful practice plan which they are expected to use during team and individual practices.
Monthly Membership Includes
- 7 hours combined team practice and on-course learning
- 3 x 1.5 hour team practices
- 1 x 2.5 hour on-course learning session
- 3-month commitment: $270/mo
- 6-month commitment: $245/mo
- Review our Member Expectations
Team shirts, hats, and other accessories are available at an additional cost. Team members will receive a discount on any PUMA Golf junior clothing.
- During the School Year: The Tuesday Team meets from 4:30-6:00 PM and the Thursday Team meets from 4:30-6:00 PM. The on-course learning is on a weekend.
- During the Summer: Both teams meet from 9:30-11:00 on their respective days. The on-course learning could be any day of the week.
- On-course learning could be any time from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM depending on course availability