Level 3 Advanced Team
Training Champions in Golf and Life
At level 3, our members are required to have a higher level of commitment in personal practice and on-course learning. The goal for our level 3 members is to prepare for competitive junior golf tournaments and the high school team tryouts. Members are expected to practice and play on their own 3-5 times each week. Level 3 introduces the members to a purposeful practice plan which they are expected to use during team and individual practices.
Monthly Membership Includes
- 7 hours combined team practice and on-course learning
- 3 x 1.5 hour Team Practices
- 1 x 2.5 hour On-course Learning Session (Kevics Junior Tour, an adult driver is needed on these days and the cart fee is paid by the driver)
- 3-month commitment: $270/mo
- 6-month commitment: $245/mo
- The practice benefits will carry over month to month on your account if not used. However, at the end of your membership commitment, you will have an additional 30 days to utilize any remaining benefits. All unused benefits will expire after the additional 30 days.
- Please review our appointment Cancellation Policy. (click here)
- Please review our Membership Agreement. (click here)
- Please review our Junior Communications Policy. (click here)
- Please review our Practice Guide
- We offer a flexible schedule. There are several practices scheduled throughout each month that you can book.
- Parents are responsible for booking the appropriate member benefits each month. Extra booked practiced will be charge to the card on file.
- You can view the practice schedule here to ensure your schedule fits ours.
- You will need to have a membership before you are able to book practices online.
- Our practices are booked on a first come first serve basis and Space is limited.
- If a practice is "full", please join the waiting list. As a reminder, you are not "registered" for the practice if you are on the waiting list. If a spot should open up and you're next on the waiting list, you will receive an email notification about being added to the practice.
- If your KJA member shows up without booking a spot for that practice, it is possible that the practice could already be full and we will have to unfortunately send them back home with you that day.
- The appointment system will allow you to book membership benefits up to 24-hours in advance. If you'd like to be added to a practice or book a lesson that is less than 24-hours in advance, then you must call one of the coaches. If there is still availability, we will add you to the schedule.
Team shirts, hats, and other accessories are available at an additional cost. Team members will receive a discount on any PUMA Golf junior clothing.
Still not sure?
If you're still not sure if our program is a good fit for your junior golfer, then please call or email the Director of Instruction, Kevin Kretovics at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free 15-30 minute Meet & Greet. We want to make sure that our students are a good fit for our Junior Academy programs as well. Sometimes the student might be better suited for private lessons.
I'm ready to Join!
If you're ready to join the Kevics Junior Academy, please use the How-To section titled "How To Join The Kevics Junior Academy (KJA)".
We look forward to teaching your junior about golf!
Director of Instruction