Level 2 FUNdamentals
Training Champions in Golf and Life
Our FUNdamentals Team is a unique opportunity for juniors to learn about golf in a fun and interactive team environment with game-based training. This program is designed for ages 7-10, that are beginners or those that have only a few years of experience playing golf.
We strive to provide an understanding of respect and responsibility. We call these Core Values or life skills that can be learned and applied to golf, but also towards everyday life. The games and activities we implement are very relative to the golf swing, etiquette, and the rules or golf.
- 3 x 1.5 hour team practices each month
- 1 x 1 monthly private lesson (parents are responsible for booking this lesson or it expires at the end of the month)
- 1 x 2.5 hour on-course learning session (quarterly)
- 3-month commitment: $225/mo
- 6-month commitment: $200/mo
- The practice benefits will carry over month to month on your account if not used. However, at the end of your membership commitment, you will have an additional 30 days to utilize any remaining benefits. All unused benefits will expire after the additional 30 days.
- We offer a flexible schedule. There are several practices scheduled throughout each month that you can book.
- Parents are responsible for booking the appropriate member benefits each month.
- You can view the practice schedule here to ensure your schedule fits ours.
- You will need to have a membership before you are able to book practices online.
- Our practices are booked on a first come first serve basis and Space is limited.
- If a practice is "full", please join the waiting list. As a reminder, you are not "registered" for the practice if you are on the waiting list. If a spot should open up and you're next on the waiting list, you will receive an email notification about being added to the practice.
- If your KJA member shows up without booking a spot for that practice, it is possible that the practice could already be full and we will have to unfortunately send them back home with you that day.
- The appointment system will allow you to book membership benefits up to 24-hours in advance. If you'd like to be added to a practice or book a lesson that is less than 24-hours in advance, then you must call one of the coaches. If there is still availability, we will add you to the schedule.
Monthly Included Lesson
The FUNdamentals Team is the only group in our Junior Academy that includes a monthly lesson. It must be booked each month by the parents or it expires. Please use the How-To section titled "How To Book a Lesson".
Team shirts, hats, and other accessories are available at an additional cost. Team members will receive a discount on any PUMA Golf junior clothing.
Still not sure?
If you're still not sure if our program is a good fit for your junior golfer, then please call or email the Director of Instruction, Kevin Kretovics at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free 15-30 minute Meet & Greet. We want to make sure that our students are a good fit for our Junior Academy programs as well. Sometimes the students might be better suited for private instruction.
I'm ready to Join!
If you're ready to join the Kevics Junior Academy, please use the How-To section titled "How To Join The Kevics Junior Academy (KJA)".
We look forward to teaching your junior about golf!
Director of Instruction