Level 2 FUNdamentals
Training Champions in Golf and Life
To view our FUNdamentals Team practice schedule, click here.
Our FUNdamentals Team is a unique opportunity for juniors to learn about golf in a fun and interactive team environment with game-based training. This level 2 program is designed for ages 7-11, that are beginners or those that have only a few years of experience playing golf.
Q: What else happens at FUNdamentals?
A: Well mom and dad, we're glad you asked! First and foremost we strive to provide an understanding of respect and responsibility. We call these Core Values or life skills that can be learned and applied to golf, but also towards everyday life. The games and activites we implement are very relative to the golf swing. Our focus at this level is on improving the members hand-eye coordination, balance, and decision-making skills.
- 3 x 1.5 hour team practices each month
- 1 x 1 monthly private lesson (parents are responsible for booking this lesson or it expires at the end of the month)
- 1 x 2.5 on-course learning session (quarterly)
- 3-month commitment: $200/mo
- Review our Member Expectations
Team shirts, hats, and other accessories are available at an additional cost. Team members will receive a discount on any PUMA Golf junior clothing.
- During the School Year:
The Saturday team has practice at 9:00-10:30 AM and the Monday team practices at 5:30-7:00 PM. The on-course learning is on a weekend.
- During the Summer: The Saturday team practices stay at 9:00-10:30 AM. The Monday team will change to the morning to help with the hot summers. The on-course learning could be during the during the week or a weekend.
- On-course learning could be any time from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM depending on course availability
*Space is limited. Call or email us to set up a tryout.
We look forward to teaching your juniors about golf!
Director of Instruction