Level 1 Tykes & Tots
Training Champions in Golf and Life
Our Tykes & Tots program focuses on the "ABC's" of golf: Athleticism, Balance, & Coordination (and of course FUN!). These characteristics can help junior golfers become more successful as they develop when learning the mechanics of swinging a golf swing. This program is designed for ages 4-6. Once a member turns 7, they are expected to move up to the FUNdamentals Team.
- 3 x 1 hour team practices each month
- 4:1 student to coach
- Flexible schedule
- The practice benefits will carry over month to month on your account if not used. However, at the end of your membership commitment, you will have an additional 30 days to utilize any remaining benefits. All unused benefits will expire after the additional 30 days.
- Please review our appointment Cancellation Policy. (click here)
- Please review our Membership Agreement. (click here)
- Please review our Junior Communications Policy. (click here)
- Please review our Practice Guide
JOIN OUR WAITING LIST
The Tykes & Tots program is expected to start back up in 2018. Please email the Diretor of Instruction, Kevin Kretovics at email@example.com, to set up a Meet & Greet and to be added to the waiting list.
We look forward to teaching your junior about golf!
Director of Instruction