Get to know some fellow golfers and learn a few things in the process.
This clinic is for adults, ages 18 and up that would like to learn about golf in a social group setting with the opportunity to meet other golfers with the same skill level. We grow your skills as a group.
This clinic is designed for adult women, ages 18 and above. Hangout with the girl friends, leave the drama at home, and get active with golf.
If you're a family that likes to do things together, then this is for you. Kids and parents work side-by-side to learn golfer in simple terms that are easy to remember and that make practicing fun. This clinic is usually the stepping-stone for junior golfers into one of our junior golf programs or a camp.
See dates, times, clinic size, and availability online.
Registration is required for all clinics. If you'd like to attend within 24 hours of the clinic, please contact the instructor running the clinic to be added to the roster.
How to Register for Clinics
- Click here to see the Clinics calendar.
- Next click the Class Schedule tab.
- Search for the available clinics.
- Click on the clinic of your choice.
- Then click the Book Now button. This will add it to your cart. Feel free to book more than one clinic.
- When you're finished booking, click My Cart.
- Login or create an account by following the directions presented.
- If you have trouble, please contact us and we'll be happy to walk you through this process.